Friday, June 12, 2015

Blendspace


Today I played around with Blendspace.  My lesson is a work in progress but you can follow the link below and see the lesson I  began creating.

Blendpace lesson

I especially liked this web tool.  You can create a whole lesson using this web tool.  I made this one on Alternative energy.  I was keeping in mind that maybe if I was absent the students would be able to access the lesson and take the quiz that I was able to create.  I also was able to type in an open ended question.  For them to answer that they just post comments for me to view in answering the question.  You are able to drag and drop from a variety of sources to use in the lesson.  You can add information from Google, YouTube, your Gdrive and Flickr to know a few.  You can also drag and drop your own video files. This really gave a wide versatility of options that you could use to create a lesson.  When you add a quiz your are only able to choose multiple choice type questions.  As you see I got around them answering and open ended question by using the comment feature of the program.

A few other options once the lesson is created you have the option of sharing it to over 200 other programs.  I really did not find too many things that I did not like about this web tool.

I hope you will take the time to explore Blendspace.com.  I really think that all grade levels would enjoy this program.  I can even see this being used for students as an alternative to using a slideshow to express what they have learned.

Please take the time to explore this site.  You will not be disappointed.
Mrs_Scherry

1 comment:

  1. I like the clear and clean presentation of your lesson plan. It would be easy for students to follow. Well done.

    ReplyDelete